Best Bird Deterrents
10–12 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
Most of us love birds. They are attractive, sing beautifully and can add the finishing touch to any garden scene.
However, all too often, pest birds like pigeons, starlings, and house sparrows become a problem and a bird deterrent is required. Maybe you have a garden that you’ve been trying to keep them out of or maybe you just don’t like them flying around.
If you have trees it can be even more difficult to keep them away if you don’t want them. That’s why you will need the best bird deterrent. You want to make sure you are getting rid of any bird problems as quickly and as easily as possible.
Top Rated Bird Deterrents
Last update on 2018-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- 100% Stainless Steel
- No assembly required, E-Spike comes ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Installation hardware included
- Some may prefer plastic product
- Safe for Humans & Pets
- Repels mice, spiders, bed bugs
- Wide effective range up to 1600 sq. ft.
- Cheaper than pest control services
- May not work on some pests
- Easy to use
- Prevents window-strikes
- Money back guarantee
- For best results, should be placed in sun with breeze
- Works on numerous ant species
- It can also be used indoors
- Uses a slow-acting ingredient to get rid of the entire colony
- Borax—the active ingredient—is toxic and should not be ingested or touched
- Not safe to use around kids or pets