Best Woodpecker Repellents
6 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
We all the sound when we hear it: that constant little hammering noise that can drive you wild.
Woodpeckers, the appropriately named birds, peck for a few different reasons. Regardless of the “why,” the noise and damage they cause are sometimes more than we would like to handle.
Fortunately, there are many things that we can do to prevent these birds from loitering near our homes. In fact, the following repellents are ones that can do this job without harming the woodpeckers.
We have compiled a small list of what we feel are some of the best woodpecker repellents on the market today. For a few suggestions as to how you can better handle your woodpecker problem, read on about some great products.
Last update on 2018-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- Covers 10 feet: Available in 24, 50, and 100 feet
- Comes in pack of 2, 3, and 9
- Stainless steel
- Spikes measure 4.5” deep
- Flexible base for versatile setup
- Safe to use
- Easy to apply
- Useful for other animal prevention
- Placement adhesive/anchors sold separately
- 12 inches long
- .8 ounces
- 5 per pack
- Elegant design
- Utilizes scare tactics
- Easy to hang
- Not durable
- Extra reflective diamond pattern
- 4.2 ounces
- 125 feet
- Reflective to scare birds
- Materials make noise to additionally scare
- Easy to install
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control