Best Pigeon Deterrents
12–14 minutes to read | Updated for 2019
As the years roll by, pigeons are becoming an increasingly more annoying problem all over the world.
This is especially true in cities and towns, in any location with a high circulation of pedestrians. That’s because these pesky little birds have found a way to coexist with us and have even prospered from humanity, and our garbage. Known as rats with wings, they have become a kind of parasite on society many people are looking for ways to control pigeons and remove them from their property for good.
After reviewing many different products, we have settled on the four pigeon repellents/deterrents which we believe would be the best solutions to your problems. Before starting with the reviews, let’s talk a bit about the pigeons themselves and the problems they tend to cause as you are probably not familiar with all the problems they can cause and what hugely problematic pests they actually are.
Top Rated Pigeon Deterrents
Last update on 2019-09-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- Easy to put in place, as it is quite flexible
- Made of stainless steel so no upkeep as it doesn’t corrode
- Permanent and effective method for deterring pigeons
- Humane—doesn’t hurt birds
- Covers only ledges and other small places where you put it, birds can still avoid it and land somewhere else (though they usually only land on edges, so the product is still very effective)
- Realistic and effective
- Works on its own and doesn’t need any upkeep
- Deters several types of pests
- A long-term solution
- Sometimes, pest pigeons will ignore it—at least the rarer, smarter specimens
- Deters most types of birds
- Inexpensive, long-term solution to your pigeon problem
- Humane–doesn’t hurt birds
- The only problem with the product is the fact that on some rare occasions the discs don’t scare the birds
- An effective solution for your pigeon problems
- Works on its own and doesn’t require attention
- Deters many types of animals
- Humane method
- Points in one direction, so you can’t cover the entire property if you have a larger area of land where the pigeons flock all over the place
Updated for 2019 Take Cover!How Birds and Bugs Can Damage Your Car In This Guide: Bugs and Droppings vs. Your Car Bug Splatter Damage & Prevention Bird Poop Damage & Prevention American households spend hundreds of dollars a year on auto maintenance—fluid...