Top 4 Best Fly Swatters
9 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
If there’s something we all can agree on, it’s that flies are a nuisance.
They can spoil a picnic or annoy us to no end indoors. However, the problem with these pests goes beyond these minor inconveniences. They also pose a threat to humans because of the diseases they carry which some scientists suspect totals well over 65.
But getting rid of them is often easier said than done. You can’t deter deer flies, for example, with bug sprays that contain DEET because it won’t bother them. That leaves you with one option which we can guarantee will work—as long as you’re successful. Sometimes, you need to resort to direct action as your only line of defense.
Our Top 4 Best Fly Swatters 2018 review will give you the information you need to choose the right product to get the job done swiftly and effectively. We’ve also included details about how to control a pest problem to give you the peace of mind you deserve. Read on to learn more.
Last update on 2018-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- The package includes five swatters.
- Each one is 18 inches long.
- It’s affordable.
- You can place a swatter in every place you have a fly problem.
- They are lightweight.
- They are easy to clean.
- The surface area of the business end is wider than standard models.
- The swatter can shatter if you hit it too hard.
- The zapper weighs 8 ounces.
- The dimensions of the product are 18.9 x 7.1 x 1 inches.
- It is easy to maintain.
- The manufacturer backs up the product with a one-year warranty.
- It is an environmentally friendly solution.
- It kills flies with one swat.
- It has an indicator light when it’s ready to use.
- It is not rechargeable.
- You can buy them in packs of 1, 3, 6,12, or 24.
- It measures 21 x 10 x 0.2 inches.
- It weighs 9.6 ounces or about 3 ounces each.
- It is sturdy and durable.
- The flapper is flexible enough for quick action.
- It is affordable with value pricing in higher quantities.
- It is well-made and built to last for the long haul.
- You can kill larger-sized pests with it too.
- Some may find the action too stiff.
- It measures 18 x 4 x 0.5 inches.
- It weighs 3.2 ounces.
- You have your choice of four colors.
- It is made in the USA.
- It is well-made and will last.
- The action of the paddle is quick.
- It can kill larger insects.
- It’s expensive for what it is.
- It may leave marks on light-colored surfaces.
| Updated for 2018 Flies are much more than annoying. They can cause severe economic damage, costing the agricultural industry up to $10 billion or more losses per year. They also act as a carrier to a wide variety of human diseases including African...read more
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control