Best Ant Sprays
10 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
Ant infestations and invasions can be such a hassle to put an end to. Luckily, several products aim to assist you in eliminating this issue.
Coming in various forms such as sprays, bait, and poison, ant deterrents can act as quick-fixes as well as long-term solutions.
It can be hard to determine which product is best for your unique needs, so we’ve picked the best of the best to suggest for you.
Last update on 2018-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- Terro ant spray comes at an affordable price.
- It kills ants on contact.
- The spray works not only to kill but to prevent further problems.
- Terro ant spray works on carpenter ants as well as carpenter bees, Asian lady beetles, and boxelder bugs.
- The nozzle has a far reach, letting you spray in hard places or without getting too close.
- The spray doesn’t have an unpleasant smell.
- It will not work on fire ants.
- Some users report trouble working the spray can.
- Wondercide comes in a variety of scents.
- It is made from all natural, non-toxic ingredients that are safe for children, pets, and the environment.
- Its effective ingredients kill ants and much more, like spiders, ticks, and earwigs.
- One bottle can effectively treat the perimeter of a 2,000 square foot home.
- Ingredients are locally-sourced and sustainable.
- Wondercide has a higher price point.
- It is not necessarily a permanent solution for larger problems.
- Ortho Home Defense can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The indoor application can last as long as 12 months.
- The spray is effective as a kill-on-contact spray for several different types of insects.
- Home Defense works well as a perimeter defense around rooms, door, windows, and homes.
- The spray is odor-free and fast-working.
- The rain-resistant formula will keep the outdoor application in place longer.
- The spray will not bother pets or children.
- Outdoor applications tend not to last as long as indoor and need to be re-treated more often.
- Terro kills carpenter ants, termites, and other wood-eating insects on contact.
- It also works as a preventative method and can be used to form barriers.
- The spray is effective without having a nasty smell.
- It is fast-working and doesn’t stain.
- This can is very affordable and can save you from a much bigger problem./li>
- The small attachment is excellent for attacking tunnels and hard-to-reach crevices.
- Terro can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Users report this product as not being a long-lasting solution if your problem is already too big.
5 minutes to read | Updated for 2018 In This Guide: Our Rating Key Features Overall Review Terro T300B 2-Pack Liquid Ant Baits $9.40 Buy on Amazon Last update on 2018-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API Our Rating If you’re looking...read more