Victor Mouse Traps
10 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
If you have a rodent problem, you’re all too familiar with the damage they can cause. Part of the issue rests with how prolific they are. Mice can reproduce every three weeks with up to a dozen young each time. That’s why it’s imperative to get it under control as soon as you notice the telltale signs such as gnaw marks or droppings.
It’s more than the unpleasantness of a mouse infestation. Mice pose health risks for more than 35 diseases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Fortunately, you have several options to handle this pest. Management has come a long way since the first spring-loaded trap patented by William Hooker in 1894.
Our Victor Mouse Traps 2018 review covers the line of the manufacturer’s products with excellent choices for each type. The manufacturer is a leader in this industry. Continue reading to more and regain your peace of mind.
What’s In This Guide
- Each trap measures 9.2 x 3.8 x 4.3 inches.
- It weighs 1.15 pounds.
- It runs on four C batteries.
- Indicator lights tell you when you’ve caught a mouse.
- The low battery warning light ensures continuous control.
- The trapped mice do not escape.
- It has a bait cup to make the trap more attractive to rodents.
- It is a safer option than poisons or other traps./li>
- It’s more expensive than other solutions, especially if you have a heavy infestation.
- The product’s dimensions are 3.52 x 1.98 x 7 inches.
- It weighs 8.3 ounces.
- It runs on four AA batteries.
- It has a dedicated bait cup for adding foodstuffs like peanut butter.
- The kill chamber is detachable for easier cleaning.
- Indicator lights tell you when to replace the batteries and if it has caught anything.
- It has added safety features for use around children or pets.
- You can avoid using rodenticides.
- You can’t use it in conjunction with basic traps because the mice will go after that bait first.
- You can buy it in two, six, or 12 packs.
- Each trap is 1.9 x 5.5 x 8.8 inches.
- It is an inexpensive solution.
- You can use it both indoors and outdoors.
- They are easy to clean if you want to reuse them.
- The design prevents mice from stealing the bait without springing the trap.
- They are simple to use.
- You have to come in contact with the rodent if you want to reuse them.
- You can buy it in packages of eight traps.
- Each trap measures 3 x 3 x 1 inches.
- They are value priced.
- They are effective and humane.
- You can cover an entire room with one purchase.
- They are made in the USA.
- They are eco-friendly with wood from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified forests.
- While you can reuse them, it’s a messy solution that isn’t the safest option.
- You can buy them in two, three, or 12 packs.
- Each trap measures 2.48 x 5.38 x 5.38 inches.
- They are an affordable solution.
- You don’t have to handle or see the dead rodents.
- You can reuse them.
- It kills mice quickly and humanely.
- They are more discreet than other products where the rodents are visible.
- Some mice might avoid the tunnels because they’re something new in their environment.
- You can buy them in one, two, or six packs.
- You can use them up to 30 times.
- Each one is 6.2 x 10.3 x 4 inches.
- You have your choice of reusing them or tossing them in the trash.
- It’s a good value for the money.
- You don’t have to touch the mice.
- It’s safe to use around children or pets.
- You don’t have to kill the mice.
- It’s a hassle to release the rodents far from your home.
- It uses four AA batteries.
- You can buy them in packs of one or two traps.
- It measures 6.25 x 3.25 x 1.75 inches.
- Once inside, the mice will not escape.
- It can hold up to three mice.
- It kills mice humanely and quickly.
- It has a 100-percent kill rate.
- You’ll receive notice if there has been a catch.
- It isn’t the best option for heavy infestations because of the content limit.
| Updated for 2018 What's In This Guide Facts About Mouse Poop and DroppingsIdentifying Mouse DroppingsOther Animal Droppings You May Encounter in and Around Your Home The Hidden Dangers of Mouse DroppingsCleaning Up Mouse Droppings Mice are little...read more
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control