Spartan Mosquito Eradicator
- No chemicals or harsh poisons emitted
- Extremely easy to use
- Minimal upkeep
- Not very sturdy
- Must be replaced every 90 days
- May not see immediate results
Ease of Use
- No harsh chemicals or poisons
- Specifically targets mosquitos
- Last up to 90 days
- Available in 2-tube pack or 4-tube pack
- Easy Setup – Just add water
Spartan Mosquito Eradicator Review
Mosquitoes, while an obnoxious pest at best, can carry many types of diseases for you and your pets. Mosquito bites can lead to heartworms in your furry friends along with a whole host of issues for you and your family. Combating mosquitoes can be tricky and quite time-consuming. A lot of insect repellents may only keep them at bay for a short while, and then the problem comes right back. With Spartan Mosquito Eradicators, this is certainly not the case. Each tube lasts for up to ninety days, while other repellents may not last more than a few hours. Because the key ingredients are salt, sugar, and yeast, you will not have to worry about polluting the air with harsh chemical sprays. The Eradicators specifically target hunting mosquitoes by emitting an alluring scent that smells like food to them.
The Eradicators also aim to prevent the unnecessary killing of harmless insects such as moths and fireflies. Keep in mind that the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators are not intended to trap the insects, but kill them after drinking from the tube. After leaving the tube, the mosquito will die before it can reproduce. The Eradicators are useful for cutting down the population of mosquitoes in your immediate vicinity, as well as luring them away from you outdoors.
Table of Contents
- Ease of Use
- Safe, Natural Ingredients
- Is the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator Safe for People and Animals?
- Easy Setup
- Maintenance Free Mosquito Eradication
- Specifically Targets Mosquitoes
- Does the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator Work?
- Suggested Application
- Comparing to Other Products
- Similar Products You May Like
| Updated for 2021Overall Rating: ProsLasts up to 12 hoursRepels numerous harmful insectsTime-release technology ConsChemical smellSticky or greasy residue Ease of...