Top 5 Best Squirrel Baffles
8 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
Bird feeders from around the world know the struggle of squirrels. While you have set up your beautiful bird feeders for the sole purpose of attracting vast and various bird species, the squirrels have other plans.
Squirrels tend to disturb the peace that you intended on when you purchased a bird feeder. The furry rodents make a mess of things, jumping all over your feeders and spilling food everywhere. They scare off the colorful birds you were hoping to see, and they are known for destroying property.
Squirrel baffles are devices mounted on bird feeders or bird feeder poles and are designed to deter squirrels, whether from below or above. To keep squirrels off of your bird feeders, read on about some of our favorite baffles.
Last update on 2018-08-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- 2.75 pounds
- 18 inches
- Works with any 1/2 to 1 and 3/8 inch poles
- Made from textured powder coated steel
- Easy to set up and use
- Prevents squirrels from reaching feeders
- Does not disturb birds
- Raccoon resistant
- Coupler included for setup
- Sleek design
- Will not fit around wide poles
- All-metal construction
- 14.5” x 7” x 7”
- Use on poles up to 1 and 5/8” diameter
- 3.33 pounds
- Easy to use
- Prevents squirrels from climbing poles
- Blocks feeders
- Chew resistant
- Natural color
- Includes items for setup
- Too small to deter raccoons
- Made from textured powder-coated steel
- 1.5” diameter at the top
- 6.125” diameter at the bottom
- Use on poles 1/2 to 1 and 3/8”
- 2.45 pounds
- It is safe to use around pets and children.
- It kills other pests too.
- It comes with an unconditional one-year satisfaction guarantee.
- The powder is fine for easy application.
- It provides a lot of coverage.
- Only mounts on straight poles
- Will not stop squirrels on short poles
- Includes hanging hook
- Made from metal with copper finish
- 2 pounds
- Beautiful design
- Hanging hook included
- Protects against squirrels from the top
- Blocks excess sun, rain, etc.
- Copper finish
- Easy to use
- Not for pole mounted feeders
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control