Best Flea Bombs
10 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
You’ve tried everything, except sending them on an all-expenses-paid summer vacation—but they’re still there, living off you, your family, and your pets.
No, we’re not talking about family or friends. We’re talking about Siphonaptera or fleas as they’re more commonly known.
If spotted in time, a flea problem can be managed and controlled; however, if they’re left to reproduce even just for a very short time, your home will no longer be yours alone. Flea sprays, powders, repellents, diatomaceous earth, and flea traps all work but there comes a time when your only option is to bomb them. Before you picture Armageddon, we’re talking about flea bombs.
Top Rated Flea Bombs
Last update on 2018-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- The product stops fleas for up to 30 weeks by preventing the eggs from hatching
- It can be used in an area of 6,000 cubic ft.
- Can not be used when anyone is around and fish aquariums must be off
- Controls flea infestations as well as other common pests
- Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
- Prevents further infestations
- Doesn’t leave stains on fabrics or surfaces
- Might require more than one application depending on the size of the room.
- The fog escapes from the aerosol can quickly.
- Works in an area of approximately 2,000 cubic ft.
- Kills everything from fleas, ticks, and cockroaches to gnats, spiders, mosquitoes, and even rice weevils
- The formula doesn’t stain or leave any residue
- Not safe to use around cats
5 minutes to read | Updated for 2018 In This Guide: Our Rating The Dangers of Fleas Key Features Sale Bayer Advantage II Flea Prevention Large Cats, over 9 lbs, 2 doses $25.99 Buy on Amazon Last update on 2018-06-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product...read more