Special Offers & Coupons
online or by phone
Batzner Pest Control of Madison , WI
Open Now: 24/7
- Legendary Service promise for hassle-free pest control
- Employs highly trained technicians
- Continuous training for all service providers
- Conducts internal audits through Quality Assurance Program
Enjoy a Pest-Free Home All Year Long
Call Batzner Pest Control for a free quote and book services to keep your home safe.
Batzner Pest Control services Wisconsin customers with all the pest services you need to get rid of insects and wildlife. The company employs team members who’ve completed state-wide programs, provides advanced training options to technicians, as well as multiple educational opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge. With Batzner, you can count on quality, so your pest problems are gone as soon as possible.
- Guaranteed response to service calls and requests within 24 hours
- Customers enjoy free quotes that are custom to your home
- Batzner employees fully trained technicians and entomologists
- Internal Quality Assurance Program ensures highest standard of service
- No free inspections
- Limited emphasis on eco-friendly products
- Individual services aren’t available
- Difficult pests like bed bugs and mosquitoes fall outside of annual plan
Batzner offers a yearly pest control plan called pestfree365, which focuses on Integrated Pest Management to keep common pests out all year long. With pestfree365, technicians focus on your home's interior and exterior to recommend a targeted treatment plan. The company also offers additional services for difficult pests, including exclusion, trapping, and pheromone programs. Some pests treated include:
- Bed Bugs
- Bees, Wasps, and Hornets
The information featured on this page is based on our best estimates of pricing, package details, contract stipulations, and service available at the time of writing. This is not a guarantee. All information is subject to change. Pricing will vary based on various factors, including, but not limited to the customer’s location. For the most accurate information, please ask your customer service representative. Clarify all fees and contract details before signing a contract or finalizing your purchase.